RBCA Board Meeting
Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Ravenna-Eckstein Community Center
Welcome & Introductions
Executive Committee Reports
Nomination to the Board
May 14 Annual General Membership Meeting: What’s Happening in Ravenna-Bryant
Electronic Media Assessment & Recommendations
Land Use Committee: Accessory Dwelling Units
Sharing & Announcements
Expected behavior: As with all RBCA events and meetings, it is expected that participants treat each other with respect. We are all neighbors who want a welcoming, thriving, safe, diverse, and connected neighborhood. Treating others with respect includes:
• Listen to what others are saying.
• Refrain from making negative comments and assumptions about others.
• Disagreement with others is okay. Making personal attacks is not.
• Hear and respect minority opinions.
• Be courteous and sensitive to the feelings of others.
• Good allies speak up. Do not ignore inappropriate behavior.